- This space is ideal for:
- – artistic trial of new work
- – product trial
- – pop -up exhibition
- – poetry readings
- – small music events
- – small art workshops up to eight attendees
– If needed, you have an experienced artist on hand to assist and guide you
– The Studio exhibitions work best as 10 days bookend with weekends.
– Openings are usually on Sunday if you want a local Merlynston rollup.
Wall 1 2.5 W x 2.60 H to metres to picture rail
Wall 2 2.1 m W x 2.60 H to metres to picture rail
Wall 3. 1.4 m W x 2.60 H to metres to picture rail
Front window 2.30 x 1.8 W x 2.60 H to metres to picture rail
– Window 2 – poster max size A0 (841mm x 1189mm)
– Small leave behind area e.g. for your promo cards etc
Odds and ends
Pop out trestle tables x3 provided if needed
Hanging hooks front window for video display
Fees: 20% sale of artworks during exhibition or negotiated fee if not selling your art. The exhibition includes my time, at the opening basic refreshments (variety of non-alcoholic drinks, two food platters, glasses plates etc), print web card jpeg – for your promotion to your networks, post on website, and my social media, send press release, post on Moreland what’s on calendar.
Where to apply for funding to cover some of costs of your exhibition– check your local council.
Pop Up Window
Two-week window display if not clashing with pop up exhibition pending approval.
Start the ball rolling:
Leave a mobile message: 0408978747 or sent a message below
If you haven’t heard within two weeks, please leave a text message on my mobile and include your name and purpose.