This working studio space is ideal for small exhibitions:
- An experienced artist, Fern Smith, is on hand to assist and guide you.
- Exhibition duration is 10 days bookend with weekends.
- Openings on Sundays 2-4
- Space is affordable and lends itself to artistic trial of new works
- product trial
- debut exhibitions
- Wall 1 2.5 width 2.60 Height to metres to picture rail
- Wall 2 2.1 m width 2.60 Height to metres to picture rail
- Wall 3. 1.4 m width 2.60 Height to metres to picture rail
- Front window 2.30 x 1.8 width 2.60 Height to metres to picture rail
- Window 2 – poster max size A0 (841mm x 1189mm) your cost.
- small leave behind area e.g. for your promo cards etc
Gallery fees: 20% sale of artworks during exhibition or negotiated fee if not selling your art.
The exhibition includes:
- my time (Fern Smith),
- at the opening basic refreshments shared by exhibiting artist and Fernartz
- print web card jpeg – for your promotion to your networks,
- post on website, and my social media, send press release, post on Moreland what’s on calendar.
Where to apply for funding to cover costs of your exhibition– Moreland council or check your local council Quick grants:
Talk or write to me, the artist, Fern Smith about your idea and see if it suits. And we will go from there. Mobile: 0408978747 email@example.com or leave a message on my contact page https://fernartz.com/contact-details/
If you haven’t heard within two weeks, please leave a text message on my mobile and include your name.